Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scrapbooking Invitation Cards For 12 Year Old Girls Which Sketchpad Should I Get?

Which sketchpad should I get? - scrapbooking invitation cards for 12 year old girls

I want the best. I do not care about price. Which is better? I know his role, but I'm pretty sure I'm OCD lol. Once I asked what the best brand of chap stick. hahaha. So it is better:

Sennelier Le Maxi Block Sketch Pads
http://www.dickblick.com/products/sennel ...
A sketchbook Sennelier distinctiveness Square, known for many decades. The blue cover of the fashion and design have changed since the 1960s, reminiscent of the art scene in Paris and the "events" from the era of Yves Klein. When the Rock, the large "Maxi" is an incredible value - 250 pages of the paper machine white cloth. Ideal for drawing, color pencil, pen and ink sketches and quick. Glue the top, cover with a European family.

Yasutomo Japanese Sketch Paper Pad
http://www.dickblick.com/products/yasuto ...

Developed for use by professionals and students, the Japanese Sketch Paper Pads offers an unbeatable combination of quality and efficiency.

Strong and absorbent, acid-free paper to be madeOver the centuries old Japanese tradition of mulberry fibers. Because they do not shrink from or tear easily, are these pages for the types of wood or canvas printing and scrapbooking, cards and invitations well.

Japanese drawing paper with a pen, pencil, charcoal, pencil and ink used. The paper has a weight of 71.5 gsm /.

2 comments:

  1. Get the Yasutomo is greener, because the paper mulberry tree branches, in fact, no newspapers. In this way, can not kill trees. :) In addition, they are all with mulberry trees are not likely to die of their strong root system. The paper is acid-free, which prevent the yellowing of their work during the year. Paper Mulberry can also be used with watercolors, because they do not wrinkle when applied water. I'm sure you'll like. ;) I have these documents yourself, I've also found that very, very hard and strong, even though they are thinner than paper prints. Do me a favor and watch my art? http://laludia.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. all I can say is that
    lol
    Have a good weekend
    Peace XP

    ReplyDelete