Sunday, January 3, 2010

Purse Hook Does Anyone Know The Name Of The Purse Hook That Has "occupied" Sign For Bathroom & To Hang Purse On A Table?

Does anyone know the name of the purse hook that has "occupied" sign for bathroom & to hang purse on a table? - purse hook

I was watching TV the other night and saw an ad for a handbag hook / plastic hook, it seemed. You can use it to hang your handbag on the table, hanging on the car and hang on the bathroom door, which will not have a catch ... also a sign of "Busy" to be displayed outside the bathroom door, while hanging from your pocket! I thought it was called "Pal-Bag", but when I saw that is not the same as I had seen on TV! She heard every night and see all the time, but I always get the same look of metal bag hooks, which you can buy or adapt in different styles / designs! The only difference is that those who depend on a single goal: your handbag on the table! The one I have seen on television three goals! I particularly like the role of the bathroom door to hang your handbag and let people know that you are busy! They are not just for myself but for women in my life as a Christmas present! If anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment