Sunday, January 17, 2010

Concealed Carry Backpack A Question For EVERY College Student To Consider...please Read?

A question for EVERY college student to consider...please read? - concealed carry backpack

Hypothesis of Environmental ...
Let's say I have violated university policy by concealing a gun in my backpack. (I have a valid license and harboring and transporting firearms.) Walk into the class I and someone comes and starts to draw his weapon. I take my gun and defend myself and my other classmates by shooting the criminal. Will I be in killing the gunman and the privacy of any justification in my class - or go to the press, the school office upon me for violating their policies?

Where was the balance?

2 comments:

  1. Of course it would not be responsible for the murder of the death of the shooter. Defense of others is a justification for murder.

    But I can not see how to get a pass on the weapons violation. Whatever the policies of your institution, suspension, expulsion, treatment, waiting to address them.

    Of course, who knows? On old maps, said of the unknown "Here there are dragons."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The school is free, if it deems it necessary, but in the use of a firearm of self-defense is justified (if not self-defense should the shooter be killed in cold blood). The latter means that you are innocent of the murder, but the first is a possibility. But it is more likely to be sanctions will be imposed under the rules of the school to close something to get the recognition.

    ReplyDelete