Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ks Medicare Medicare-KS?

Medicare-KS? - ks medicare

I was like a dog through the streets of three days, six days sick before a thirst, dry skin, had dry mouth, and this. Today I have shown symptoms, diarrhea, dizziness, abdominal pain and headaches. Finally, with the help of Web-MD, I realized I was suffering from severe dehydration, and treated me accordingly. I'm stable now, but I'd achieved all this pain can be avoided if I could go to your doctor first. But I'm not in my life where I can still cope with more stress if I hospitalized a few times a month, my mother and my grandparents, I chew all costs. What is a good insurance if they do not help us? We covered "by Blue Cross Blue avoided, but the c-pay $ 40 every time and the cost of medications is paying too much for us, which cronicly. They fought. What course of action you can through financial support, the average person living in Florida going to help?

No comments:

Post a Comment