Friday, January 15, 2010

Digital Audio Player I Bought A Slvr L7 Of Ebay, It Doesn't Come With Itunes, It Has A Digital Audio Player. How I Put Mp3's On It?

I bought a Slvr l7 of ebay, it doesn't come with Itunes, it has a digital audio player. How i put mp3's on it? - digital audio player

I bought the phone off eBay for $ 140.00, or near, and I realized that if I show that see iTunes on the phone. But I have something called Digital Audio Player. And please tell me how to get the other pieces on it in detail, because everything I looked at the site, said only a pile of garbage. So please tell me the way to get songs on it, or tell me a way to my phone with iTunes Motorola Phone Tools to transfer. I need your help, and if I have a good answer to help you, I'll give my voice:)

1 comment:

  1. U have to Motorola Phone Tools ....... ur get in touch phone to the computer and start Motorola Phone Tools ..... File Transfer, select or something ..... then select the transfer of audio files .. ...... Then click on or something and ur mp3 (need to find an mp3 file) if u or MP3 files, but they're not just change the extension to the end ....... . Some of the files they're working, because theyre not the right frequency or too big

    ReplyDelete