Friday, January 1, 2010

Princeton Accident I Ran EZ Pass Toll By Accident.?

I ran EZ Pass Toll by Accident.? - princeton accident

Go to last Friday, I drove from Princeton to New York for dinner, then to New York for a sleepover CT, and then back to New Jersey tomorrow. Needless to say, there were tons of tolls on the road. I was with EZ-Pass for my father, and when I am mad at one, that he considered the matter and keep up to read the windshield. I do not know why, maybe GPS, which was connected to the windshield upset with him, but twice the EZ pass will not be recorded. As soon as you said, "not paid" the last time that we can not read the label. "

I paid for at least 5 more tolls without problems on the road and slept in 15 mph time (for the second time I had trouble actually stopped, waved to the cause, try to read), so I think it is obvious that I did not try to run it. But what now? I wanted to call today and try to say, but my father told me that you should just wait for the ticket and clear until then. Is it too late? How do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment