Sunday, February 7, 2010

Video Of Men Breastfeeding Please Help Me With My Video?

Please help me with my video? - video of men breastfeeding

I am working on a comedy vid on breastfeeding (a man of 35 years) breastfeeding. It is filmed with all the flavor developers to be. They just want to provoke a reaction and laughed. I was the girl, the model as a young girl who is doing the voice-over for me. Now I'm trying to write a script. Need the kind of voice through comments or ideas really gross out know (or make you laugh), please?

For example: "I understand that it is their need for food, there is absoutely nothing sexual about it."

3 comments:

  1. The vote must pass comment on the age-old man, who was still breastfeeding. It can start like that. "O. DEARTE you are my son, come, and their diet. The elderly must begin to feed the baby and you also love the boy with his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. "Good taste"

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the UK and this is why we wud want a new partner agencies to achieve things cool

    ReplyDelete