Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Total Kill Lawn & Garden Insect Killer Why Do Ants Come After You When You Mess With Their Anthill?

Why do ants come after you when you mess with their anthill? - total kill lawn & garden insect killer

I came across a nest from day one by accident (I thought it was a pile of sand) and ants bit me on my knees. About a week later, the ants everywhere in my house.
Last summer, the same thing happened when my friend tried to kill an ant hill in our backyard with the lawn mower (stupidity) to.
And our nephews and nieces play with a hint about 2 summers, and each adds a torch on the anthill. The same thing happened ...

Why do this? Why did you come?
Note how long we have the nest now. 3 Total summer. Since we moved into Ugh.
They were all over my house, my clothes, especially as my clothes.
So if I do ants bite me ...
I was folding clothes and found an ant in my boxers FSO freshly washed.
I do not want to get your penis chopped too.
What should I do

No comments:

Post a Comment