Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Little.lol Men, Does This Make You Squirm A Little Lol?

Men, does this make you squirm a little lol? - little.lol

A naked man was sunbathing on the beach.

A young girl approaches him, for his private parts with a newspaper.

The girl said: "What is there underneath?

So the man, "says a bird."

The girl and the man is asleep.

When he awakens in a hospital and is in great pain. A doctor approached her bed and asked: "What happened?"

The man replied: "I do not know. I went to the beach and fell asleep after talking with a girl."

Then the doctor told the police, and go to the beach to find witnesses.

When they arrive there to see the child that the man spoke. So I wonder whether she is doing something for the people.

She replied: "I have done nothing, the people, but while he slept, played with the bird.

After a while, I spit, then he broke his neck, burned its nest, and broke all the eggs! "

No comments:

Post a Comment