Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Avoid Wedgies What To Do About Big Brother (see Below)?

What to do about big brother (see below)? - how to avoid wedgies

When I was young, my older brother took me with wedgie torture. Since I went to college went, and back every time when I decided. Now I'm going home for a vacation here soon and I want to make sure that this does not give me more wedgie. I mean, I'm 24 and I am what I am a little safer wedgie. It started last year, and eight pairs of my underwear and had to find new, before to buy it. And while I'm at school, and I never know when you some "get" I want to make sure I'm comfortable clothes all the time so can be costly, such as. Does anyone have any tips or advice on how I can keep my old corner, brother?
1 hours before responding - 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment